CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Alice Kimberly = Cleo Coyle = Marc Cerasini & Alice Alfonsi

Since I’ve read all the books in the Haunted Bookshop mystery series by author Alice Kimberly, I thought I would take a look at her website CoffeeHouseMystery.com

To my surprise I found out that Alice Kimberly is a pen name author Cleo Coyle uses for the Haunted Bookshop series. (Cleo Coyle writes the Coffeehouse Mystery series, which I will be discussing in future blog posts.)

To further complicate things, Cleo Coyle and Alice Kimberly are the pen names of husband and wife writing team of Marc Cerasini and Alice Alfonsi.

OK, now that we’ve got that straight - the website is called the Virtual Village Blend and it focuses more on the Coffehouse Mystery series. There is however a section on the Haunted Bookshop series.

It mentions that Alice loves the 1947 movie “The Ghost and Mrs. Muir” and that was a big inspiration for the Haunted Bookshop series. She also likes cemeteries. Hmmm...

Anyway the website has a great message board called “Cleo’s Coffee Talk” and has posts about both series. I will definitely have to check that out more often!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, doll, Jack Shepard here. You know me, don'tcha? I'm Penelope's ghost. (Don't let it get around but we ghosts know our way around this binary crib you call the worldwide web.) Just droppin' in to say: Your site's aces! Drop on by to see me anytime, cause any dame that likes my Pen is reet by me.

abyssinia @

www.CoffeehouseMystery.com

Jack

LadyPI said...

Hi Jack - I'm very flattered you like my site and stopped in to say Hi. Come back anytime - that is, whenever you can spare time away from Penelope.

I'll see YOU in MY dreams Jack!

LOL!

Lady PI, Diane