CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Katherine Heigl to Star as Stephanie Plum in the Film Adaptation of Janet Evanovich's One for the Money

I'm on the email list for Mystery Books news from
Mystery-Books.com. It's a great site and I'd highly recommend it for current information on mystery books, authors, TV shows, DVD's and games.

This is from I post I received from them on February 10, 2010:

"Variety is reporting that Katherine Heigl (Grey's Anatomy) has been signed to star as bounty hunter Stephanie Plum in the film adaptation of Janet Evanovich's novel One for the Money. The screenplay was written by Karen McCullah Lutz and Kirsten Smith (Legally Blonde, The Ugly Truth), with an update by Liz Brixius.

Evanovich has (to date) written 15 "numbered" books in the mystery series plus four "between-the-numbers" books, providing plenty of material for future films in the franchise."

I haven't seen any of Katherine Heigl's work but I'd be interested to see this film.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

It's about time! Rumors of a Stephanie Plum movie have been circulating for years. :)

LadyPI said...

Let's hope the movie comes out soon!