CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Done with “The Quick and the Thread” by Amanda Lee

In the middle of the night, I had a flash of inspiration and thought I had figured out what the message “Four Square Fifth W” meant. I find that I often figure things out or think of things in the middle of the night, and then desperately try to remember what it was the next morning. So I’ve taken to keeping a note pad and pen by the bed so I can scribble down a note or two. And in the morning I can even read what I wrote!

Anyway I found this book to be entertaining. Marcy is persistent in trying to find out both who killed Timothy Enright and what the mysterious message means. She goes by the old saying: “Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer”. If I were in Marcy’s shoes, I know I’d want to find out who the killer was before he or she put a final stitch in me!

You can buy the book here:

2 comments:

Librarian said...

That was a quick read, wasn't it? Was your idea about what the mysterious message might mean right?

LadyPI said...

Nope, I was way off on what the message meant.