CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 23, 2010

I Think I’d Choose Monk

Re: “The Quick and the Thread” by Amanda Lee

At one point Marcy gets sort of sleepy-punchy-silly and thinks about solving the mystery from the vantage point of TV sleuths. She envisions herself playing a part in each of the following TV series: Charlie’s Angels, Columbo, Kojak, Remington Steele and Murder, She Wrote.

After thinking about it for awhile, she decides to turn this case over to Psych or Monk. She even thinks she could blame Boss Hogg in the Dukes of Hazzard. But nobody could take Boss seriously as a murderer.

Personally I haven’t seen Psych or Kojak. I’d sure like to look like Kate Jackson. Pierce Brosnan would be easy on the eyes. But I think I’d rely on Mr. Monk to solve this case. I’ll make sure to have enough wipes on hand!

(Stay tuned for more posts about this book).

1 comments:

Jeanne C. said...

Oh, I love Monk! Cracks me up! And I love Psych, too! Those guys also crack me up! I love those type of shows!