CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Winding Down

RE: Murder of a Small Town Honey by Denise Swanson

The suspense is building! I'm getting closer to the end of "Murder of a Small-Town Honey". Skye finally has her list of suspects narrowed down, and I have mine. OK, she has more people on her list - I only have one - but my 'guy' is also on her list. So I will see if I'm right and let you know. I won't reveal any details however, as I don't want to spoil the fun for anyone.

I still haven't decided if I will be buying more books in the Scumble River series. I've enjoyed this book, but it's been hard for me to relate to any of the characters. Perhaps in future books the characters will have more depth to them. I'll decide after I finish this one.

0 comments: