CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Done with “The Ghost and Mrs. McClure” by Alice Kimberly

I like this book. I like this series. I have one more book to blog about (#2) and then I’m caught up. That is, until the next book is released and I hope that will be soon.

After she and Jack the Ghost solve the mystery of what happened to Timothy Brennan, Pen tells him that she thinks they make a good team. And they should work together to solve Jack’s own murder! Given that it occurred in 1949, that’s going to be a tough order to fill.

You can buy the book here:

2 comments:

Harvee said...

This is a clever book. I enjoyed the ghost's helping out.

Harvee
Book Dilettante

LadyPI said...

I agree. He's not a bad or scary ghost, although he can misbehave at times. But Pen seems to be able to handle him.