CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Done with “Hot Six” by Janet Evanovich

Stephanie Plum uses her intuition to solve the case in “Hot Six”. She feels her woman’s intuition is the best thing she has going for her, as she says “I can’t shoot, I can’t run all that fast and the only karate I know is from Bruce Lee movies”.

She even gets to use a loaner car that a friend calls a “silver wind machine”. It’s a Rollswagen. The body of the car is an old Volkswagen Beetle, and the front of the car is an old Rolls-Royce. It’s color is silver with blue swirls and stars. Funny thing is, she doesn’t use the car all that much. Can’t say I blame her. It’s hard to be an unobtrusive bounty hunter when you drive a silver Rollswagen!

You can buy the book here:

2 comments:

Librarian said...

I liked the bit about the dog. Had she decided to get rid of it, just as the previous owner did, I wouldn't have liked her as a character anymore.

LadyPI said...

I agree. She loves Bob the dog and Rex the hamster.