CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

T is for Thrilling

Re: T is for Trespass by Sue Grafton

I finished this book today and I thought it was quite the thriller. I must admit to skimming over the descriptive pages to get to the action. It was quite a page-turner.

Kinsey must stay one step ahead of the psychopath who has stolen the identity of Solana Rojas. Kinsey must use all her wits to save the lives of elderly neighbor Gus Vronsky, Kinsey's landlord Henry Pitts and even herself.

I absolutely loved the last paragraph of the book because it echos the way I feel about humanity. That is, every day we hear about how nasty, mean and evil some people can be, but that most people are good, kind and compassionate. Kinsey says she refuses to feel discouraged, and I'm with her 100% of the way. We can all make a difference. Amen Sister!

You can buy the book here:

0 comments: