CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Done with “Organize Your Corpses” by Mary Jane Maffini

I thought I had it figured out. I smugly told myself I knew ‘who done it’, but author Maffini wrote a very good mystery story and stumped me. Not once, but twice! I don’t want it to appear that I’m complaining - I like being wrong in this way. It makes for a really good, suspenseful read.

Charlotte Adams used her organizing skills to help her solve the mystery. She used the library. She made detailed, written lists. She also found herself on TV in some unflattering news footage that had nothing to do with her organizational business. But that’s beside the point.

Plus she loves chocolate and ice cream. Here’s another great tip from the book: “Buy good-quality chocolate. Eat it often”. Sounds good to me.

You can buy the book here:

0 comments: